1. 🆆🅸🆂🅳🅾️🅼 [𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩/𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧]
The Gift of Wisdom is conveyed to teach is what to ask from God.
2. 🆄🅽🅳🅴🆁🆂🆃🅰️🅽🅳🅸🅽🅶 [𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙂𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡]
The Gift of Understanding is conveyed so that we may understand the Word of God in its fullness and that we may put it into practice.
3. 🅲🅾️🆄🅽🆂🅴🅻 [𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮]
The Gift of Counsel is conveyed in order that we may discern the will of God and what He is asking us to offer Him.
4. 🅵🅾️🆁🆃🅸🆃🆄🅳🅴 [𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚]
The Gift of Fortitude is conveyed so that we may be strong enough to follow the Lamb of God in the Way of the Cross, and for strength to accept the sacrifices that may be required of us.
5. 🅺🅽🅾️🆆🅻🅴🅳🅶🅴 [𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙜𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝘿𝙚𝙞/ 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪]
The Gift of Knowledge is conveyed so that we may realise the vanities of this world and to detach ourselves from the things that are not eternal. This gift is the only way to have peace.
6. 🅿️🅸🅴🆃🆈 [𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙮 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣]
The Gift of Piety is the gift of filial love and devotion to God, especially in the Blessed Sacrament.
7. 🅷🅾️🅻🆈 🅵🅴🅰️🆁 [𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝘽𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜]
The Gift of the Holy Fear is a respect for God. It allows us to avoid sin and always do what is right.
The Final Blessing seals all of the Spiritual Gifts we have received during the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.